ribbonscrapbooking © 2013. Powered by Blogger.
RSS

Away We Go Together Layout

Hi fellas! It's almost about a half month i didn't post anything here :( i'm sorry for that. Few days ago, i made this layout for my client and i wanna share it with you today. My client ordered it as a birthday present for her girlfriend. Too bad, they didn't lived in the same city so he will send it by JNE. However, it teach me that if someone means a lot for you, the distance between you means nothing. Her girlfriend is a sporty and casual person, so i decided to use Echo Park Everyday Eclectic paper collection.
and this is it,..



as you see in my layout, i did some layering technique


and here the details, enjoy!


see that pink and yellow ink splat there? I really love the spotlight pink color!
FYI, i made my own mist using acrylic paint dissolved with water. It is much cheaper than mister huey's mist
embellished with baby blue twinery, wood clothespin, and "memories" chipboard.
 i colored it with my old nail polish.


very cute doily lace paper<3


how about it? don't forget to leave me a comment.
thanks, i hope you like it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Sandy Ang said...

what a cool layout !

Post a Comment